Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There, an update.

Let's see, I have nothing much to update about actually. =.='

Went for community service last week. It was fun! Had lunch at McD with the rest. Man, the weather was so effing hot that I ended up with a headache. =S

Vi and her super steam and blur face. XD P.S : Vi, don't hate me for this.


KW and MS at work, NOT. =.=' Bet they were posing for the cam. Heh.


Ezra's 'masterpiece', created at McD. So gross man.

Had to go to school to help out with the registration of the new Form Ones yesterday. So-called 'ushering' was boring. =( But I survived, for four hours.

Gonna' attend PFAOG's annual Christmas presentation tomorrow night. Not involved in GOH. Yay. =)

And now I shall crack my head for ideas to decorate the prefects' organization notice board. Sigh.

No comments: