Saturday, May 17, 2008

♠ Saturday 17.5.2008 ♠

exam's finally over..but i guess..thing's will become worse in future..cause..when im studying, i can avoid myself from thinking about all those sad stuffs..but now..since im so free already..all those problems are playing in my mind..all the time..they won't leave me alone..not even for one second..i really wonder..why must you break my heart like that? i never thought you would do that to me..why must god take you away from me? things will never be as wonderful as how they used to be..it's the fact..that things are different now..really different indeed..and another fact is..i can't face the fact..that you have left me alone here..in this dull world..full of darkness...emptiness..and loneliness..breaking down won't be a way to solve this..but that's all i can do..since i can't forget..and i will never forget..

No comments: