Thursday, May 29, 2008

♠ Thursday 29.5.2008 ♠

sorry guys, kind of bored, but i don't have much to post about these few days..lol..
well, in that case, sharing some quotes won't hurt..right? my friend's feeling kind of depressed..i don't know how to help her..all i can do is hear her out..sorry i can't do much..

love these quotes!! XD!

I know you like her, so i won't interfere, i'll just sit back and watch my whole life disappear..

It hurts when the only person you want to hold on to forever is with someone else. All you can do is continue loving them, watch them walk away and say..'there goes my life'..

We were so in love and perfect but just like the colors of the blue sky turning gray,
our world is slowly fading away.

You'll never know how much I miss you, you won't see it in my face,
You'll never know there won't be another guy to take your place cause
I'll be smiling when I see you, no my tears won't ever show,
I might always love you, but you'll never know...

Sometimes I wonder, did you really care,
or if you even thought of me when I wasn't there,
sometimes I wonder, was I ever in your heart,
or was I being used, from the very start...?

I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had..

For the first time in my life I could really trust somebody
And I felt someone actually cared about me...
And for the first time in my life I was completely wrong.

I told you I'd never say good-bye, now I'm slipping on the tears you've made me cry. Why does it come as a surprise? To think, I was so naive. Maybe it didn't mean anything to you, but it meant everything to me..

There was a time when I was so blind.. blinded by the love that you gave to me. Little did I know.. it was all a lie.. just a fun game for you to play. You showed me things that people never showed me before, you took me places no one has taken me.. and you finally healed that broken heart that I received from my last love. Everything was perfect.. or so it seemed. But before I could blink my eyes, everything was falling apart. It wasn't the same..

We can't be together, you deserve someone so much better
than me, and you know it, and it kills me that you know it.
I can't handle being in a relationship, constantly scared
that you're going to find that someone who you deserve.

that's all..really very sorry ya my friend..i don't know what to say about your case..still, take care k!

No comments: