Sunday, June 15, 2008

i kept my promise...

yay! i managed to keep my promise..and finally completed creating a crossover for Jan!! thanks a lot to CHP too..for helping me and commenting about it..thanks so much!! haha..Jan, hope u'll like it!! i put in lots of effort le..XD!

promises aren't easy to keep..as i know..many people made promises and yet they never keep them..i've experienced that MANY MANY times..and the feelings SUCKS a lot when people break their promises towards you..haiz..

*sigh* later have to attend tuition again..seriously hope that annoying person won't be there..it's really super duper hyper peaceful when he's absent! and i like that situation..so much!

owwhh..and by the way..today's father's day..happy father's day to all the dads in the world..lol..swt..=.=' i'm just too free and bored..haha..

my life..is getting worse..but improving at the same time..i have no idea how to describe my life..
but there's 1 word..that can describe it quite accurately..
-> COMPLICATED.. i made this picture myself using photoshop..by refering to the tutorial..(of course la..i'm not pro in this kind of things) and i like it a lot..hehe..i'm also glad that my first try turned out to be a success!!

~i'll end here..thanks for viewing..have a nice day!~

No comments: