Monday, June 9, 2008

T.T school reopens..

school reopens today..and it sucks a lot!!! damn it..i'll hate this week..it might even be the worst week for me in this whole entire year..i missed all my lessons today..'thanks' so much to choir practice..it made me feel so frustrated..moody..felt like quiting, if only i CAN..but i CAN'T!!! DAMN IT!! and today's also a bad hair day for me..*sobs* T.T

practice made me feel so sick..plus, the weather today..and the high pitched tunes..made me feel extra sick!! i can't even get a peaceful nap in the evening..had to wake up..like 5 minutes after i dozed off..cause, i had to go to the mall..to get a pair of shoes which i'll only wear ONCE..what a waste of $..

bad news..we're gonna be stuck and forced to wear that HIDEOUS and OLD uniform..it's as if we're wearing 'hospital patients' top' and 'a piece of curtain'..YIKES!!

whatever..oh..and sorry for not posting these few days..wasn't in the mood...

conclusion for this blog post :
-> T.T.. i'll hate this week..no doubt about that..bad hair days and choir sucks!

  • signing off now..
  • have a nice day everyone..keep viewing for further updates..
  • thanks a lot!

No comments: