Saturday, June 14, 2008

yay for JAN!! =]

finally!! Jan attended tuition..and..she bought slurpees for PY, Xin and I..woo~hoo...they tasted great!! haha..well, she did promise she would buy for us someday..so..THANKS SO MUCH JAN!! XD! unfortunately, Xin was absent..so..the extra slurpee goes to me!! yay! lol..swt.. =.='

in order to show my gratitude towards Jan..i promised her i would make her a crossover layout..i hope it'll turn out nice when it's completed..so sorry for making you wait..Jan..gomenasai..!!

gosh..i can't believe i'm saying this..tuition was quite fun today!! cause..that annoying homosapien was absent!! hehe..

busy~busy~busy..these few days..more to this whole week..was entirely a very busy week for me..uhhh..canteen day's coming up really soon..and my group still hadn't discuss a single thing..have to rush liao!!

i'm really getting addicted to a few songs..which are extremely super duper nice!! most of them are in my playlist..the one at the right hand side of my profile..haha..gahhh!! i'm starting to collect jesse mccartney's songs!! what has gone wrong with me??

owhh..and by the way..i found a really useful tutorial for adobe photoshop!! it helped me a lot to avoid boredom..and i also suck in photoshop stuffs..so..i really liked the tutorial!!

i'll end this post here..
~good night in advance~
F.Y.I - i'm outta my mind..again..hehe..

No comments: