Saturday, June 21, 2008

yay! the PC's back with me!!

sorry for not posting lately..my PC broke down..got some silly kind of virus infection..it's fixed now..woo~hoo!! so glad that my dear PC's back!! haha..

too bad..all the info in my PC were lost..reformatting..no backups..haiz..i lost all my precious stuffs in it..darn! *sobs* and..the worst thing is..i lost my photoshop software!! sigh..can't get the full version..might have to buy it..or get it from others.. i'll work hard to protect the PC from infection! security alert!! lol..

it's okay though..i'm sure i'll manage to reinstall and download the infos again..anyway..reformatting was a good way to clear all those rubbish in my PC..lol..the speed's way faster than before..so it has pros and cons after all!

i nearly died of boredom..man..i must have been really addicted to it..one day without it was like hell..haha..swt right? =.='

canteen day's coming really soon..just 3 days away..hope it'll turn out to be a success..all those projects, folios and h/w are driving me crazy! and exam's coming in around 3 weeks' time..haiz..at least..i was quite satisfied with my mid-term exam results..hehe..

turning 13 soon..i'm getting old..haha..time's passing by so quickly..

~i'll end today's post here..will be updating it soon! take care!~

No comments: