Monday, October 27, 2008

lucky me..

righttt..so..hangout with xin was postponed..sorry..

went online since early morning..logged in to PW..met Jan in there..addicted once again..thanks a lot to her..lol..played for like..urr..2 hours 30 minutes plus? =.='

had to get ready for meeting after that..then headed to McD..man..phoay ning was early..had lunch there..escaped from eating chicken rice..(have i ever mentioned..that i never like eating chicken rice?) hehe..

started discussing when madam arrived..etc etc..

cousin bro's getting me a guitar soon..XD..gotta' practice hard then..=)
vtcy..see..i ain't jealous..muahahahaha..

vic..thanks for the info..it's not really bad news la..haha..

gah..friend's coming over tomorrow..a SUDDEN decision..now i have to like..clean my room..which have been terribly messed up by my sis..grr..

don't know why..but..my mood today seems like..happy-go-lucky? swt..it's better than being down all the time..w/e..

No comments: