Monday, October 6, 2008

wet..

grr..rain..I LOVE RAIN..but not this time..

yes..many would have known..it rained today..kinda' heavy at my place here..

waiting outside the school gate..daily routine after school..it was raining heavier and heavier though it only drizzled earlier..unusually..dad came pretty LATE..and..
  1. uniform's wet..
  2. bag's wet..
  3. hair's wet..
  4. file's wet..
  5. shoes're wet..

practically..i can only say..everything got wet..well..at least there's something which wasn't that bad..books AREN'T wet! *sighes with relief*

would like to thank anna for sharing her umbrella with me..XD..

*prays hard for headache to not strike* if i'm getting a headache now due to the rain..I AM SO DEAD..

whatever..completed h/ws in school..time for revision i suppose..

first time in my life that i've ever asked for the rain to subside..

No comments: