Wednesday, October 1, 2008

XD..

*smiles on face*
i'm done with..
HISTORY!
took me 4 hours plus to finish that darn subject..grr..

started the day with a shout from mum..'you got a message as 'early' as 12 something a.m.! so disturbing you know..with the beep beep sounds..i got rid of it already la..'

you see..my phone..it rings 'beep' if there're any miss calls or messages which have not been viewed..so..she got annoyed..LOL..

okay..then..usual routine starts..cleaned room..etc..
went online..had lunch though i don't feel like it..

and..2.30 p.m. -> locked myself in the room..took out highlighters..pens..books..time for REVISION..switched off my phone (unbelievable)..XD..way easier to concentrate without distraction..

7.oo p.m. -> done with history..muahaha..switched on my phone..haha..no miss calls..phew..

dinner was niceeee..that is..after facing stupid history books..heh..

note for readers who have my number -> my phone shall be switched off daily from 2.30 p.m-6.30 p.m. till 24th october except on weekends..so..if i don't reply or answer..you know why..XD..

No comments: