Saturday, November 22, 2008

the oh-so-boring post..

I'M EFFING BORED..
I'M FREAKING BORED..
I'M FRIGGING BORED..

oh crap..this feeling of boredom is just so unbearable! damn it..my celphone is so darn inactive today..*looks at cellphone*..*sigh*

shall follow sis when she goes for her driving lessons given by aunty carmen later..hehe..cause' it's just too boring to stay at home and stare blankly at the PC or TV..

PW is also boring as there's no real life friend of mine playing it..except jan..didn't see jan when i logged in just now..logged out after a while..oh well..HP's joining me soon..and so is vi! XD..

just finished copying a folder into my pendrive for HP..ah piang..feel free to browse through the folders and copy any songs in there..i'm alright with it..

i'm not the only one who's bored..vi..i know you're too..hehe..sorry..i'm just too B-O-R-E-D..and the video that you asked me to watch is loading so darn slowly! gah..*slaps forehead*..

i would so rather go to school than being stuck at home..grr..

and i wonder..why are so many people addicted to plurk? ugh..

from 27 to 42..
if only Y.C.B.M..
got me going crazy..IMY..

No comments: