Friday, November 28, 2008

hello everyone..
and welcome back clauudiee!! teehee..=]

i'm lazy to upload the pics of rynn lim..hehe..uploading takes a long time..XD..

so..i'll just leave the link to my sis' FS photo album to those who wanna' view..w/e..and he's camera shy..according to my sis..he didn't dare to glance that much at the audience..=/


enough about him now..=]

back to my crap..

eerr..went to school AGAIN..for pp on wednesday..brought 5 bottles of sand along (including mine)..sensei asked me to help..so i had to walk into the school with those so effing heavy bottles! grrr!

and coach didn't use the bottles of sand..hmmpp..wasted my energy..pp was okay..except that i think something's wrong with kpn..she kept bumping into me..and even smashed a pp ball onto my neck..and those TOTALLY HURT! oucchhhh..=[

thursday..hhmmm..I WAS BORED! lol..nothing to crap about..hehe..

friday..meaning today..me went to school! AGAIN! from 9am to 3pm..it's like i go to school almost everyday..or it's either i'm involved in lots of stuff..and that made dad very pissed..=[..

well..9am-11pm..pp prac went on as usual..walked into the school and saw coach at his car..helped him carry his pp materials..saw farah..syifa and azira..said hi..walked to the pp tables..=]

O.o..i though there would be many who have arrived..but i guess i was the fifth to reach..XD..then kpn and theresa arrived when we started to warm up..after that..coach let us play a game with a ball that he brought..lol..

he gave me a small apple pie..very small piece..but it was nicee..anyways..after some skill learning..etc..we had to play against other members..it's like a mini tournament..=]..

after pp..i went to change into another attire for drill..walked to greenhall with kpn and vtcy for lunch..and man..the food there's kinda' cheap..XD..not bad too..after eating..walked back to school as drill was gonna' start..

and..ta dah! TORTURE BEGAN! as usual..running around in boots again..*sigh* march march and march..that's all..and many were absent..lol..guess they're trying to run from torture..hah..

vi oh vi..how could you be so darn forgetful and blur until you forgot your login ID? haix..cacat looo..hehe..

me wanna' watch twilight..not allowed to go out..*sigh*..

will be attending BB gathering tomorrow..hope it ain't that messy as what the other seniors told me..

No comments: