Thursday, November 20, 2008

stranger..

gaaaahh..

i am pissed and annoyed..being bugged non-stop by a stupid stranger..(not 100% stranger though) who keeps asking for my msn..and what's even worse..that idiot has my hp no..i really wanna' strangle that girl who gave my no. without permission..damn it..wtf..get lost..

btw..WELCOME TO PLURK CHP!! it sure is nicer in plurk with you around! wheee..=]

PW is the only thing that can cure my boredom..hah..am very grateful to jan for persuading me to install it..thankie so much!

so..this morning..breakfast was niceee..then i went online and crapped with vtcy..left home at 12pm cause' i had stuff to do..after a while..kpn texted me and said she passed her P license test..gratz kpn! i didn't do anything much though..except going online..PW-ing and crapping..and don't forget..BEING BORED..lol..

hmm..if i'm not wrong..i've switched on my PC for like..3 or 4 times today..what to do..i'm just too BORED..i found some awesome stuff on the net though..XD..

will be going for community service tomorrow..too bad sensei isn't going..=[ *lost a target to kacau* hope it won't bore me that much..

i met a senior from my school through plurk who's really special..and different! =]

P.S saras..update your blog luh..it's so rusty..*sigh*

P.S ah piang..i'll ask my mum about the dvd ASAP..don't worry..i know you're eager to watch it..lol..and remind me if you want my thumbdrive..

is life getting pathetic?
w/e..no irritations and i'll do fine..

No comments: