Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boredom kills!

PAT is in a month or so. And my books WERE left untouched. *getshot*

Well, I finished a chapter of history today! Yay me? *sigh*

It rained today! Like, after suffering days of the scorching hot sun, it has finally rained!

Being in AAC is a lil' like picking up rubbish in the school compound everyday. Thank goodness those students have the initiative to finish up their punishments! May that last as long as I'm still in AAC. =)

Learning accounts in KH is fun! For now though. People say it's gonna' be hard soon. Ah well.

LPG made us make so-called 'pianos' out of mahjong paper. =.=' So that those without pianos can practise at home. Bleh.

Was a 'traffic-warden' for 20 minutes with Yao after school. Heh. She couldn't stop shouting at some retards to be aware of the cars. Couldn't blame her. Those people were seriously blind. No offence.

Have been watching the programme '1 night, 2 days' a lot lately. SO HILLARIOUS!

I kinda' feel that this post it pointless. Blah, whatever. As long as I kill boredom and not vice versa, it's good enough.

Till then, sayonara!

No comments: