Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nausea.

After weeks of no table tennis, there's finally a frigging practice today. Coach did a lot with us today. Though not many turned up.

Sis had her finals earlier this afternoon, and since my dad would be driving her to TARC which would take quite some time, mum asked me to accompany him and ride along after my lunch. So I did. And I forgot the fact that reading in the car is a NO. Read 'Where Rainbows End', a novel also by Cecilia Ahern.

Upon stopping at the traffic lights somewhere near Pulau Tikus, dad realized that something was wrong with the air-cond. It gave out warm air instead of cool air! Plus I didn't get the chance to take my shower after practice cause' sis had to go once I was back. So this sweaty blogger sat at the backseat, 'enjoyed' the warm air and then, began to feel uneasy.

I made myself put the book aside though I was so into the storyline cause I felt like puking. Nausea hit me. =( After sis got down from the car, dad made his way back home and met with neverending traffic jams. I was feeling so effing sick and dad said my face looked really pale. That was really torturing.

Was so happy to step down from the car when dad left his car with his friend for repairing. Ah, the feeling of finally getting fresh air was undescribable! =)

I haven't had any coffee today. Shall go get some.

Lee Sa said I was too emotional just because I told her that I almost cried when reading 'If You Could See Me Now'. =.=' *punches Lee Sa*

No comments: