Friday, September 25, 2009

Chocolate!

I started this morning by waking up at around 7 plus, cause' family wanted to have dimsum. Yes I know it's the holidays and most people might still be snoring away soundly in their cosy beds.

I have to wake up early even if it's the hols. 9 something would be the latest. =(

Oh and today, I didn't eat any rice. Well, Malaysians' daily and most taken food is rice I guess. Everything I ate today was BROWN in color. Lol. Excluding water. Heh. So I had :

  1. Coffee (Finally a whole mug today).
  2. Bread with choco filling.
  3. Chocolate ice-cream.
  4. A J.Co Donut.
  5. Another J.Co Donut.

See? And the donuts were covered with chocolate too! So much chocolate intake today. T.T Well, chocolate has caffeine and so does coffee! Plus I'm staying up late today so it might help I guess. XD

Missed half of 1N2D yesterday. Why? Cause' I had to attend guitar class. *sigh* If only I can get another day for the classes. So I'm gonna' stay up later to watch! =)

Evil PAT made me face these books. >.<'

Studied halfway, got bored. So got my guitar out for some practising. XD



Donuts from J.Co. See? So much choco.



Those purple papers are the covers for Tsu Yew's birthday present from sis. I made them! My first time doing it though. I like them!

The dog in 1N2D! So damn cute mannn! Jiwon's funny too! XD

I found another similarity between us!!!!!!! Aaahh! FATE! =)


No comments: