Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I cooked for the first time!

LPG was absent without any notification yesterday. So the entire 2U stayed back for nothing. =.=' Anyway, we were allowed to go home early and Vi's grandma was kind enough to send me home. Went to the school library and borrowed 'The Undomestic Goddess' by Sophie Kinsella. It wasn't in a good condition I must say as the previous borrower (Vivien) didn't take good care of it. I fixed it! =)

Btw, thanks kepala AAC aka Lai Zhu for lending me 'P.S I Love You'. I know many have read it though. Heh. Well, I was too 'busy' for books earlier.


Dad's friend brought some shellfish (aka lalas) for him yesterday night. Oooh, and I fried it as mum and dad's supper! First time that I've actually prepared a proper dish! XD.

Trying to keep my posts as short as possible. =)

No comments: