Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUI LING!

And,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

Okay, enough greetings. =)

In my previous post, I mentioned about some patriotic song singing competition. So since the whole class had to sing, I just had to go along with the idea. My group was the last to sing. Haha. And, we won! Guess it was cause' of the rap parts. Lol. The prize was...

THIS! It's cute though. =)

There wasn't electricity in my class yesterday. Thank God school dismissed early. It's weird. Cause' my class is on the second floor of Block B and only that floor didn't have electric supply. =.=' The worst thing was, there wasn't any breeze! Not even in the music room which directly faces the sea!

English lesson was fun! Instead of usual boring lessons, we had to create a poster using newspaper articles. Cut out all sorts of craps. Moral teacher allowed us to finish the poster, therefore, we didn't have to complete the Moral worksheets.

Stayed back after school to help out during detention and BOP meeting. During the meeting, Ah Piang and Saras told us about the Mass Gathering and divided us into groups. I'm in stage deco, with Shu Yao! Yay!

Had table tennis practice this morning.

Coach -> C
Friend -> A
Everyone -> E

C : When you play, your coordination must be good. You're a bit slow.
A : *stares at C blankly*
C : *looks at all of us* I can tell you that during exam, if she's like that, she won't do well.
E : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
C : *confused look*
E : She got first in the whole of Form One!

Gosh, coach must be feeling embarassed. =.=' We continued laughing and stopped after a while. XD

That's my memory lane. Cause' I used to run and play there years and years ago. =)

No comments: