Saturday, October 24, 2009

OMG, she's being so generous all of a sudden! What on earth is happening? I couldn't believe my eyes and ears earlier, she actually said my work was good. Vi and I were so surprised!

Anyway, we had school today. Pn Vasugi volunteered to send me there when she saw me this morning. That made my sister complain. You see, my whole family had to wake up early cause' of me. Heh. XD.

Ugghhh, I am feeling so sick. Not literally, but the annoyed kind of sick. Blah, I'm one who gets irritated pretty easily.

Sometimes, I don't get it. Why do some people have 100% faith in others? In my opinion, the phrase 'forever and always' doesn't exist. One moment you trust them with your life and all you have, and the next thing, you will no longer find them being there for you. Why be dumb and let them take over your life? High hopes mean high letdowns, gosh, get a life.

Look! So fluffy! I wish I know how to make one. Those were made by sis' friend.

I should look for something to do during the hols. =)

I think my posts for now shall be title-less. Can't think of any.

Till then, chao!

No comments: