Thursday, October 22, 2009

Right before the finals, I kept telling myself that the first thing I would do after the exam ends was no more than SLEEP! Guess I didn't take any afternoon naps though. =.='

Now I'm yawning and boy am I bored. Sigh.

Anyway, our class teacher came in this morning, but she didn't manage to teach us. Cause' she had no choice but to nag our class for one period. It's the first time I've seen her being so mad. I suppose she's really disappointed. Oh well, like I've said, my class has issues.

By the way, thanks Adeline for lending me your novel. =) Something for me to kill boredom. Life after exams is super boring.

Seems like Vivien got influenced by me. XD

Su Hui, you are so lucky you got to choose! Unlike me. Sigh!!!!! I'm so jealous! =(

Learnt a new language from Claudia and Ghaya today. Lol. So swt case man.

1N2D's starting soon, gotta' go people!

No comments: