Monday, October 19, 2009

"Shoot, I have not prepared anything for my BM oral test."

Was happily enjoying the moments after finals, until it popped into my mind. The thought of not having to memorize anything for the year anymore was wrong after all. Damn that test. =.=' Why am I even the first in the namelist?

So I'm staring blankly at the screen. Not to mention typing all these crap, with a very blank mind. Since I'm pretty bored here, Plurk here I come! Not gonna' update my Plurk though. Only wanna' see how much my karma has dropped.

And now my karma says :
0.00

How awesome ain't it? I never get addicted to anything available on the Internet for long. Especially those online games I used to play, I sure do miss them. But whenever I try to login, I just move my mouse to the 'Close' button and click on it.

I feel like skipping school. If only I can that is. I'm really glad that my job as a class monitor will be ending in another month! =) I wish the future monitor of my class good luck! And of course, happy suffering! Whoever it is, your blood pressure's definitely going up, hence, congratulations! =.='

Wai Yan's really random. Why? She made me teach her how to solve the rubiks through msn. Only words, and the horrible sketches of mine in the conversation window. It turned out that both of us ended up lost. Couldn't help myself from laughing all the while.

Can't wait for the holidays. I dread having to attend lessons and doing all those duties everyday. =(

P.S -> Sorry for the lack of pictures lately.

No comments: