Wednesday, July 16, 2008

another year older..lol..

hey people..just turned another year older today..exactly 13..ya..13 is my number..lol..my day was nearly ruined though it was quite fun in school..haha..guess what nearly ruined it?? CHOIR STAYBACK..like duh..hehe..XD..

got lots of wishes from my friends..thanks so much guys!! haha..
i even got a tiramisu cake from my parents..XD..yummy! lol..

see the pic?? the cake on the top is my sister's b'day cake..hahax..mine's the one below..lol..i love this pic..and well..i edited it..

anyway..nothing much happened..it's just that i'm feeling the pressure since exam's coming..like in another..er..more or less 4 DAYS away!! gawdd* time's passing by so quickly!! ahhhhh!!
*going crazy soon*

so i guess i won't be posting quite frequently..but i'll be back after the exam's over..definitely be back..on 23 July..XDDD...muahahaahahahazz..

good luck to all those who're facing the stress of EXAMS..exams are evil..aren't they?? lol..

so..grab your books and notes..start revising!! haha..

and again..i want to thank those who made today a special one for me..that's all for today..thanks for viewing!

~good night and sweet dreams~

No comments: