Sunday, July 27, 2008

dull..bored..dark..alone..complicated

nightmare..aarrgghh..i've not been getting any good night sleep these days back..something seems to be something haunting my mind every night..and the worst thing is..i have NO IDEA what it is!

gawd*

insanity..what the heck is going on??

went to tuition just now..it sucks as usual..with silly noises..mini 'earthquakes'..bla bla bla..i'm really getting used to it..i have no choice but to tolerate those inconsiderate people for 3 hours straight every sunday..

anyway..Jan and PY were absent..and Jan promised me an absolutely cool CD..she didn't attend tuition..which is obvious that i didn't manage to get the disc from her.. *grrr*

PY was supposed to walk home with me..she didn't turn up..neither did she inform me..forget it..Xin..thanks a lot for dropping me home..hah..

currently seriously BORED..which is why i'm sitting here..blogging..and talking crap..=.='

i guess i lost interest in tonnes of stuffs..nothing seems to be getting into my mind nowadays..haiz..

the same routine repeats everyday..i've to face books and notes everyday..even on weekends..which is totally driving me up the wall..100% no doubt about it..

i need something or whatever which exists in this world that can bright up my freaky-insane-dull life!

great..i'm crapping again..will end here or i'll ruin this post in no time..have a nice day people..

tired of trying, sick of crying, yeah I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying..



No comments: