Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EVIL or not?

let me ask you people a question..based on my post today..haha..
-> EVIL or not?

here's what happened..if you read saras's blog..you would have known that my school choir teacher sang in front of everyone during assembly yesterday..i describe it as HILLARIOUS..

anyway..literally..all the students were asked to head to the English Garden..i was like..WTH! gawd* haha..soon..there was this annoucement..which said : we are here now to learn to sing the new version of our school song..and i was like..OMG! (silently in my heart of course) XD..

in just a while..my choir teacher came and stepped up the podium or whatever you call it..haix..i could tell that something not so good was gonna' happen pretty soon..sadly..i was TOTALLY RIGHT..T.T

and my teacher started to explain why the school song has been edited..bla bla bla..and suddenly she said : i would like to ask the choir members to come to the front and sing..
guess what was my expression..it's -> WTH IS HAPPENING ON EARTH??? *question and exclamation marks*

being forced to go out and sing with the other choir members was HELL..sucks so much..many people laughed though.. *sigh*

forget about the singing thing..i seriously pity my friend..we were told about BM oral by my choir teacher..she's my BM teacher..i never mentioned it before..lol..then we had to draw lots to determine who gets to be in the groups for oral..cause..there'll be one person who's gonna' be left out..and that person has to do oral on her own..and the 'lucky' one is NICOLE!!muahahahax..i seriously do pity you..i mean it and i wish you luck.. *laughs*

so..what do you think about the question i asked earlier? the person who i meant was..of course..no other than my teacher..

*ahem* if i'm to answer this..my answer will definitely 100% be -> EVIL..

muahahahaha..kay then..that's all for today..have a nice day..and do take care..signing off now..

♠ angela ♠

No comments: