Tuesday, July 1, 2008

july's here..

july..the best and yet the worst month that i could ever have..lol..i can sense..PRESSURE..coming this month..don't know why..haha..anyway..lots of parents came to our school today..they had a some kind of session to discuss about the students' academics, etc. performances in school..fortunately..i didn't have any bad comments..hehe..XD..

i pity the prefects though..saw many of them walking up and down staircases..going to block by block..taking over teachers' timetables..lol..well..it's their duty after all..so..to me, i think they did quite a good job la..haha..

sorry for not posting lately..have been kind of busy with work and other stuffs..at least..i had the time to create a few pics using photoshop..finally got it back after my pc was reformatted..*glad*

my friend commented on my blog..she said it has too many words..which made her sometimes feel lazy to read it..i'm so sorry for that..so..i'll upload some pics as a way of apologizing..XD..hope it works..

i got the word 'fantasy' and 'reality' from the theme of this year's girl guides' camp..haha..i'll try my best to upload more pics so as to make you people out there not feel bored while reading my blog..XD..

i was quite down yesterday..it's like a knife just struck my heart all of a sudden..especially after school hours..there's a reason to it..*sigh*

and..i'm currently darn tired..helped my sister a lil' bit with her course work..edited stuffs..lol..

-> i guess that's all for today's post..thanks for viewing..goodie night!

No comments: