Wednesday, July 23, 2008

test's over..^-^

mood -> bored

at last..the day i've been waiting for..test is over..woo~hoo..XD..i want FREEDOM..lol..

overall..the test was okay..not so good..not so bad..hah..though it's over..i still have tonnes and tonnes of h/w and folios to complete..haiz..

glad i've completed almost all of my civis folio..yay..it took me 2 hours + la..

stayed back today for BB..watched other members performing drill..so cool la wei..hehe..came back quite late..and what i did after i ate and bathe was ___?? guess..i bet you people out there know..it's obvious!!

gawwd* that teacher..whom i don't wanna' mention her name here..who does she even think i am?? i'm not a genius or a human with super powers..and yet she's torturing my friend and i with GIGANTIC RECODERS..darn it..

practically..nothing special happened these few days back..just that i got nagged INFINITY times by my parents..( 'thanks' so much to the test ) T.T

will be really busy in school nowadays..practice this..rehearse that..bla bla bla..driving me MAD..
=.='

keeping this post short..cause's there's not much to post about..sorry..XD..

anyway..here's a phrase that i kind of like..i don't have any idea why..
-> I ain't gonna cry..and I won't beg you to stay..if you're determined to leave..I will not stand in your way..

~that's all for today..good night..and have a nice day ahead~

No comments: