Sunday, December 28, 2008

camp.

listening to -> Just Dance by Lady GaGa.
mood -> random. (XD)

So, camp's starting TOMORROW. I'm kinda' looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. Anyways, started packing yesterday night at around 11p.m. It didn't take me long, though some of my belongings were at my house in town. Heh.

Currently at my house in town, which means I have to make sure everything's ready by today. Tried out Victor's way of polishing uniform parts earlier. Wonder if it's gonna' work. XD. If it does, I'll have to wake up early tomorrow for the sake of polishing them! Grr!

Well, it seems like I've neglected my fs. I don't care anyway. Have the feeling that my account has been hacked though. W/e.

Finally subscribed to supersms yesterday. Yeah, I know it's kinda' late for me to do this, but I just realized that I text a lot. So for the sake to save my cellphone credit, I decided to change my call plan. (Don't be jealous vcty. Bear in mind that you're a Maxis user. Muahahahaha.)

Was bored these days back. Dug out some books and novels. And decided to read TSGS' series. I only have three of the books though. Finished two in two days. Didn't find the stories that scary or creepy. Still useful to avoid boredom I guess. Oh well.

Went to Sunshine Square yesterday with family. Didn't want to shop but mum and sis insisted to go. Was totally hungry for dinner. Had dinner at Oldtown White Coffee. I finished my food really fast. Like what I've said, I was really hungry kay. XD. Mum, sis and I bought a shirt each. Unfortunately, dad didn't find any suitable clothes.

Went home, packed and slept past midnight.

If you readers are observant enough, you should have realized that I've changed my style of typing. =]

No comments: