Sunday, December 21, 2008

gawd* i'm so freaking thankful that i had to attend class just now..though it's only for one hour..don't ask why..i have my reasons..but i'm really thankful! =]..

after class ended..dad fetched me home and we passed CTY aquarium..dad said a dog show or competition was being held..so after reaching home..i walked there..omg..the dogs were so cuteeee! *squeals*..XD..

and the emcee came to me and asked me questions..=.='..and he gave me a brush for my dogs..yeah..and i used it on my dogs..they liked it! hehe..

went to Pacific aka Komtar with aunt..uncle and cousins..saw Pn. Wei at the entrance..waved at her..and she waved back..lol..then..LPG called me and asked me to attend some x'mas celebration at Dewan Sri Pinang..=.='..i went there for two nights..and now..AGAIN?! lol..

today's weather is so effing hot..sweated a lot..

and i have the feeling that my hp's credit will run out pretty soon..*sigh*..XD..

No comments: