Monday, December 22, 2008

cleaning..

having the thought that today would be a really free and easy day for me was SO WRONG..

woke up and mum told me she would be cleaning the house today..i was like..omg..wth..

i had no choice..so after sis went to college..i had breakfast..went online for a while..and..IT'S TIME TO START CLEANING..=.='..

i knew what would happen if i don't help mum out..if i hadn't helped..i wouldn't be updating my blog here now..XD..

anyways..mum asked me to use the vacuum cleaner while she used the mop..*sigh*..and tell me..who would bother to climb up and clean high ceilings every single week? my mum doesn't..so the ceiling's dusty..i mean it..dusty..=/..

using the vacuum cleaner for hours..looking up at the ceiling most of the time..man..my neck hurts..i even had to wear a cap to prevent those creepy crawlies from falling onto my head..gross..

aahh..the vacuum cleaner sucked tonnes of spiders alright..lol..so now..my room and the hall is spider and cobweb-free! teehee..=]..

there're still parts of the house that hasn't been cleaned..and that means..MORE CLEANING TOMORROW..ugghh..

oh well..i'm still proud of myself for helping out! XD..*perasan-ness*..so if my sis who didn't do anything today comes back anytime now..and starts to mess up my room..she'll have to clean the room all by herself..muahahaha..

No comments: