Monday, December 1, 2008

me : vien! you want me to update my blog?
vi : ya..
vi : wait..are you angela?
me : swt..ya..
vi : weird..

see that conversation above? =] that was part of our crap in msn just now..lol..and yeah..vi was surprised that i volunteered to update my blog..hah..

btw..vi..good for you that you finally got your guitar..! =]..

anyways..aunt..uncle and cousins came yesterday..went to tesco..i needed to buy some stuff..in the end..i bought nothing..hehe..

went home and out to buy stuff again at night with parents and sis..found what i want..a perfect and comfy headphone..and since the previous one was spoilt..I WAS DESPERATE FOR A NEW ONE..hehe..

this morning..i woke up..first thought was..'ouch..head pain wei..*recalls how i woke up in the middle of the night and bumped my head against the wall*'..

sent sis to college..had breakfast..ate a lil' only..=/..went online for a while..and the next thing..

i found myself being in a hair salon for around 4 hours..=.='..damn hungry that time..

came home and fnished my food really quickly..hehe..read one of the books that yao lent to me..gonna' finish it soon..=]..and now i'm blogging! lol..

right..btw..i'll leave some messages..

ezra -> sorry for causing you all the trouble in helping me deal with those annoying idiots in msn..thanks..

piang piang -> hehe..see? told you your karma in plurk will drop sooner or later..muahahaha..

vien -> next time in PW..when i go south..don't go north..you'll end up having your in-game character dead..LOL..follow instructions ma..hehe..

till then..i'll end my post here..bye people..

No comments: