Tuesday, December 2, 2008

currently listening to -> leave out all the rest by linkin park..

the song is niceeee..=]

since i'm bored..i shall update my bloggie!

hmm..let me start from this morning..tweeeee..woke up and was reminded by mum to clean my room later in the evening..=.='..

so i had my breakfast..helped mum with some house chores..next...went online..copied some notes for vi and sensei about boot camp while listening to songs in the pc..

boot camp reminded me of BB..BB reminded me of neverending activities..and neverending activities reminded me of first aid which will be held again this saturday..vic said they'll be carrying out the examination this saturday..ahhhh..damn..i didn't even touch the notes given! grrr..*bangs head on the wall*..

after having lunch..I CLEANED MY ROOM!! hehe..actually..mum asked me to do it like..AGES AGO..lol..and i finally had the initiative to do it..*applauses for self*..and time passed by really fast while i was cleaning!

took out the first aid notes..sat still..opened notes..*rolled eyes and groaned*..I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP! like wth..dad even asked me to join RC earlier..=.='..i don't think i'll survive that easily in RC..lol..no offence ya..

got fed up with the notes..*closed book and ran to pc*..yeah..you got it right..me went online AGAIN! swt..i think i'm becoming the second vivien..haih..

after online-ing..had dinner..was very full..teehee..

oh..and yay! no more drill for me! *jumps around*..muahahahaha..thanks a lot to kpn for agreeing that i don't have to attend the coming drill practices..=]

i miss my pendrive..grrr..can't wait to get it back tomorrow..=]..

i almost got a heart attack while PW-ing with vi earlier..lol..

and i feel like strangling vic for talking crap in plurk..ishh..

No comments: