Monday, June 29, 2009

Cross-country.

Last Saturday was the cross-country run! I thought I wouldn't be running at all. Then that crazy gang namely Sie Hoon, Wan Xin etc speeded without me knowing. And I had to chase after them. But it was fun! Lol.

We left Wan Xin and Hui Ling behind cause' they were too tired and lazy to run! Bwahahahahaha! Heh. Same went to sensei NLS. She left Theresa alone. Poor thing.

Anyway, the whole cross-country thing was tiring. Was planning to 'fish' in tuition. But PY, Soo and I crapped all the way cause' the tutor wasn't even there to observe us. XD. Laughed till our stomachs ached. =)

Taking part in some Penang heritage thing. I have the feeling that it's gonna' turn out to be real troublesome competition. So many stages and crap to complete. Haih. *shoots self*

Blaahh. Sitting for a test tomorrow. Wish me luck! =)

Woooo! Friday here I come!

No comments: