Friday, June 12, 2009

A day out. =]

After being 'locked up' at home for days, I finally managed to get out! =]

So this morning, Vivien and I went to school. Met up with Claudia and returned her stuff to her. Then she left. Lol. School was really quiet. With only a few staffs in it and a few outsiders who used the badminton court.

My cam let me down. Was planning to take pics for the folio with it but every photo I snapped was so effing bright! No, I didn't use flash and it had nothing to do with the sunlight. Ish. Had to use my phone's cam instead. Was thirsty, so bought a drink from the vending machine.

Random : The drink that saved my life in school cause' I was dying for water.

Saw Pn Cheah and Mr Chan. Was wondering if it might cause both of us trouble since we weren't wearing the school T-shirt. So we hid from those two. =.=' Vi's grandma dropped us at my house after that. Continued with our folio then waited for Mdm Ivy outside my house.

While waiting, I taught Vi to solve the rubiks. Lol. Then Mdm arrived. And Vivian Lee sure did surprise us. Never thought she would turn up today. The car was so packed. Had lunch at New World Park. An old man kept talking to us at the food court. We don't even know him so it was a lil' freaky. Sir Joel came and joined us for lunch. Headed to GP then. Vivian Lee and Stella kept bugging me to teach them to solve the rubiks after seeing Vi do it. Those two were, speechless. Fun though, we couldn't stop laughing in the car. XD.

Went for a movie. Saw Seetha and Hui Min. And thanks so much Hui Min for helping me in the queue! =] So we made it for the movie. Had free movie passes so everyone got to watch for free! Except Janelle. Lol. Had no choice but to watch Hannah Montana : The Movie. Cause' the other movies were either watched or were already premiering.

Overall, the movie wasn't bad. Kinda' funny at certain scenes. After the movie, we went to the arcade centre. =] Vivian Lee and Stella were so excited to play DDR. Met KPP there. That guy was seriously too free. I played two rounds. Vi and I bought B.A Donuts. Saw Ah Piang and Li Thyn too. Met up with the rest after buying then Vi left. Dropped C.See at SXI for her Team B traning and followed Stella to get her boots. Stopped at SXI for a while since Mdm Ivy wanted to observe them. Saw Team B practise. Boy am I glad I wasn't involved. =]

Those two crazy ones playing DDR.

Left SXI and went home. Ate the donuts. Yummy.

Had two for dinner.

Sigh. Hols are ending in another two days. =[ Blaaaahh.

The blogger. Random!

No comments: