Sunday, June 7, 2009

Updateeee.

So sorry for the lack of updates readers. My tv somehow conquered my mind. XD.

Guess I'll have to go to school in order to complete that damned history folio. Haih.

And Nigahiga came up with a new vid. Not that funny though. Oh well.

My 'kerja kayu' project. XD. Before spraying.

And after spraying. That's the side view. It's purple!


The front view. Hah. It's green!

So I went for a camp last week. As part of the committee. XD. That meant I didn’t have to join in whatever activities that the participants had to. Though, handling the juniors were kinda’ awful at times. Seriously, they only have an attention span of 2 seconds! Grrr. But I got through it. =]


The trophy for the best camper. Gratz Seraphina. She's cute btw!

Pink ribbon added to the trophy. Idk who did it. I would prefer red though.

This was the part that I enjoyed the most throughout the whole camp. =]

The dog which accompanied us committee members when we were on shifts in the middle of the night. =] Really cute and active!

Went to an old folks home for community service on Friday. Speechless about that. After that, KPP, Alwin, Ming Shern, Vivien and I had lunch together. Walked back to the home. Alwin left early. I almost fell asleep while waiting for dad to come fetch me. The sun was scorching hot, and I suffered a headache. T.T

Hols were a lil’ boring so far. But look at the bright side, I got to catch up with movies! P.S KPP : Thanks for the discs. =]

No comments: