Thursday, June 25, 2009

Listening to -> No Boundaries by Kris Allen

Whooo. Cross-country run's this Saturday. So excited...NOT. I bet I'm gonna' become MUCH MORE TANNED if the sun's gonna' be shining oh-so brightly. Haih.

And this year, it's gonna' be held in school and Padang Kota Lama. No more Botanical Garden. Some teachers told me that they got bored of seeing monkeys during cross-country runs every year. Lol. Padang Kota Lama. =.='

No doubt, electronic devices aren't allowed. I remembered I was listening to music when I went for cross-country last year. Heh. XD. I don't plan to run at all. It will only be a leisure stroll! =]

I still have to attend tuition though. How disappointing. Bleh. Whatever.

CLS got a new principal btw. Bye Pn Cheah?

speechless* My collar bone hurts. T.T"
I'm beaming with smiles again. =]

No comments: