Sunday, June 21, 2009

Running-out-of-titles.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS IN THE WORLD! =]

Chocolates given by dad's friend.

Don't be fooled by it's appearance. It's BITTER! Ignore my schoolbag.

Had dinner at Home Recipe yesterday. XD.

Sis' dinner.

My cheese baked-rice. =]

Today's tuition. 'Radio' amazed me. Why? He was was actually paying attention in class! Wow. A miracle huh?

Jan's lollipop. With both our pencil bags.

Paid attention to the notes? No. I was busy eating her Pringles. XD.

The art-eraser that Jan bought. Molded it into shapes. Lol. =]

Another smiley. I know it's horrible alright.

It should be :D instead of D only. I forgot to add it in! Grrr.

XD. Really funny. Lol. =]

I managed another song on the guitar! Woohoo!

Two days ago, I ate the MOST BITTER CHOCOLATE in my life. Yesterday, I drank the SWEETEST SOFT DRINK in my life. I don't even think it's a soft drink! It ain't gassy at all! Tasted like cough medicine syrup instead. Yuck. Almost made me puke. Grrr.

Who knows what would come next? Maybe the MOST SOUR THING in my life? Lol.

No comments: