Monday, February 2, 2009

BB CNY gathering.

Tuition was so PEACEFUL yesterday. =]

1 bad thing though : Tuition mates ppk-ed me. Still CNY-ing I guess.

Back from tuition, had to go to PFAOG for BB gathering. Went there earlier as I was having a list which the committee needed. Reached at 4.55pm while the whole thing starts at 5.30pm.

Headed to the Sunday School and saw PN and Vivian Lee. Crapped with them. And they grabbed my purse. =.=' Had to chase them just to get it back. How evil of them.

Registration ended at 6pm. Went for games planned by the committee. Lazy to elaborate. XD. I was dying for water! Tsk tsk.

And finally, time for dinner. Ate then talked to the officers and other members.

Then, we got to play fire crackers. I didn't play though. Sir Joel snapped a few awesome shots using his cam. Shall get the pics from him.

Got to claim our doorgifts. Left at 9.05pm.

P.S : Vivian Lee, your choc is still with me. Lol.

No comments: