Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's almost a week since I've posted anything.

So there, an update.

Before that,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! =]

Nothing much happened throughout the whole week though. Just more assignments pouring in.

Anyways, we got a new teacher for Math since last week. And she's nice! Very friendly! Though a malay, she prefers to speak in English language rather than BM. I guess that's cause' she studied in UK.

Blah, some teachers just get to my nerves. Well, used to love English lessons, now, I dread it. Science was always okay too, now it's so a NO. Haihhh.

Gotta' do a presentation for BM and English oral this Wednesday. =[

Btw, the school's gamelan set has finally arrived. Still waiting for the other instruments to come.

Shall just crap more about today. XD.

Had to go to school for replacement class. Grrr. We had a so-called audition to recruit new members into the school's pp team. I was like, 'OMG..DIE..' when I saw the number of students who are interested to join. So the tryout was held. Many failed, only a few weren't bad.

Back to class, missed almost a period of Math. Algebra. The teacher had to explain to Vi and I right from the start cause' we missed her detailed teaching earlier. Entered the class for less than 5 minutes and all the students had to get out of the class. Why? Spotcheck. Didn't bring anything that wasn't allowed in school therefore I was safe from demerits. Loaded with Math homework but finished all in school.

After recess was music. Didn't do much. LPG gave me some work on choir to do.

Then BI, and teacher came in.
Teacher : *talks about Robinson Crusoe* *stops and walks to the next class which is 3U to get the world map*
Students : Question mark. What does the world map have to do with Crusoe?
Teacher : *talks about Brazil and others countries such as America etc* *continues with 'white people' and 'coloured people'*

When she was done with the history of America, she actually said : "That was during Crusoe's era that all those happened." I was like, "she can actually relate all those crap earlier to Crusoe with only one sentence?" =.=' That has nothing to do with literature. And she called that a day.

Moral was B-O-R-I-N-G. The teacher never understands whatever questions I ask. Gah!

No comments: