Sunday, February 1, 2009

BBQ! =]

31.1.2009

Helped with the preparations for BBQ. Did notice board with the help of sis. Got it done in time when Vi arrived at 5pm. =]

Then we crapped. XD. PN arrived after sometime. After that, Vi and I walked to PY's flat. Walked back to my house. They continued crapping while I typed some lists to be pinned on the pp notice board.

Changed. All four of us (PN, PY, Vi and I) were wearing black shirts. XD. Mum thought we 'pakat' mia. Went out to the compound where the BBQ would be held. Those three were so effing scared of my dogs. =.=' Nothing scary kay? Forced PN to walk past my dogs while I opened the backdoor for Vi and PY. Almost 'kena belasah' by PN. Hah.

Started eating at around 7 something. I served the others and barely ate. Well, I did, but not much. PY and PN's skill in eating crabs amused Vi and I. Lol.


Vi tried out a sip of PN's beer. I did too. Lol.

Their so-called 'hasil' after eating. Messy. XD.

So we ate, ate and ate. Everyone was full enough, so they HAD to walk past my dogs to get to my room. Muahahahaha!

All of us were bored. Then my lil' cousin bro wanted to play fire crackers. The other three got all excited when I told them I had some in the storeroom. Swt. Oh well, it doesn't harm to return to childhood once in a while. Lol.

Back to my room, crapped again. I was like a waitress, going in and out to get drinks for them. Pity me. Lil' cousin bro who ignored my friends earlier got all playful out of the blue and started throwing pillows at those three. PS : They had a mini pillow fight while I was out. =.=' Then Vi played my guitar. Can't believe she only learnt tabs without knowing the notes on frets. =/ PY left at 10.30pm.

PN and Vi were bored. So was I. PN wanted to gamble, I had to look for the poker cards in dad's drawer. And, we gambled. Without any money involved though. Lol. It was fun, more to crazy.

PN the pro in gambling! My lil' cousin bro was 'interested' in our game. Lol.

Vi left at 11.30pm while PN left at 12am.

Should do it again some other time. XD.

No comments: