Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update.

Yay! Attending tuition later. XD. You may wonder why am I looking forward to tuition. Lol.

1. I'm bored.
2. I need to catch up in subjects since the teachers in school make me speechless.
3. Jan has notes that I seriously need for the music assignment.
4. I can crap during tuition.
5. Mr Nonsense FM doesn't come for tuitions on Saturdays.
6. Without Mr Nonsense FM, Mrs Nonsense FM won't disturb the class.

Tuition's cancelled tomorrow. Sigh. =/

Didn't stayback in school that much lately. Cause' comp's over. Not so many practices held. Still, drill training has started, KK has started, inauguration's near and I need to stayback again. Hectic.

H/ws have been driving me crazy lately. More assignments pouring in. Holy crap.

Started revising, turned out to be more or less fun as I'm starting to understand the chapters better after self-studying. No counting on the teachers.

Oh, and did I mention that I found a younger sister in school? Hah. We do have similarities!

And now, some pics from pp comp as I've promised earlier.






Left to right : Jia Jie, Vivien, Huey Lin and PN.


Left to right : Lee Sa, Theresa and May Peng.

Our ex-team leader. Also a pp pro. =] Thanks for coming to support us!

No comments: