Sunday, February 8, 2009

Right, I'm in a sickingly terrible mood now.

I realized, I was being used. I ain't a toy or anything. I've tried to give you chances, but you NEVER fail to repeat the same thing which NEVER fail to ruin my day. Quit what you're doing. It's so effing idiotic and pathetic of you. How possessive could you be?

Some people can never be independent. Not even for ONCE. Being lazy to even search for information to complete assignments. Asking for other's files and folio to copy and paste all the hard work and effort they put into it. Damn pathetic.

Not even trying and you just give up. Lying to others saying that you couldn't get your hands on any info. Hell, we took ages to search for those info and here you people are, asking us for them. Begging with a few 'please...' and you expect us to give everything to you? Like that'll happen. We ain't dumb.

Just because we're leaders of some stupid class or organization doesn't mean that we do everything for you people. Everyone has their own responsibilities. To carry them out, you need to work for it. Stop counting on us in every single tiny part and bit of those tasks. We don't have any super powers or whatever crap. Just the same as everyone. If we can do it, why can't you do it too?

And yes, I know, 'the more you give, the more you receive'. Sharing is a good thing, but only if those who receive know how to put them into good use. If all they ever want is to copy, they'll never learn anything. So ain't it better to guide step by step than to have you people copying whatever we do?

If I offended any of you readers in any way, I'm sorry. Just speaking my emotions out.

P.S -> WE refers to myself and ****** (you know yourself).

No comments: