Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yesterday was the inauguration of the monitors and the assistant monitors. And I skipped classes for the whole day yesterday! XD.

Inauguration was held till 9 something. Then Pn Woo gave us a briefing about the camp which will be held this Saturday till 10am. Monitors had one-hour recess. So I went bugging Ah Piang after eating. Bwahahaha.

After recess, we headed to the hall. To take photos. Formal and vice-versa ones. The other monitors left the hall at 11.20am. Excluding the committee members. We (committee members) had to plan for the camp. So I got to skip all those boring classes! Discussed about it till 2pm. Bell rang and school dismissed. Not for me though.

I had to stayback. For afternoon music class. Was doing homework throughout the whole lessson while the others had to copy notes. I was excluded! Hah. I have my reason. Music class dismissed at 3.40pm. Then changed into PJ attire for sports practice.

Crapped with Nicole all the while till practice started. Was unable to run cause' my knee was hurt. =[ Just helped around. I SAW SHU YAO RUN! "Yao, I didn't know you can run!" Lol. Left at 6.15pm.

Anyways, today, I did my BM oral presentation. Everything went perfectly well. Another burden lifted up. XD. Am pleased enough with my score. Got our school yearbook after waiting for quite some time. Sis said it's really nice. Good job to all the Ed Board members! =]

Stayed back for BB. Had to settle all those uniform orders. *bangs head on the wall* At least PN was kind enough to come back to school to help us out though she's sick. Memang bertanggungjawab lo. Lol.

To those who are sick, get well soon! =]

Gonna' go get the stuffs needed for the camp tomorrow evening. =] Till then, bye!

No comments: