Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BNTS.

I'm finally back from BNTS! =]

Shan't elaborate much on the camp. Just a list of things that I went through.
1. Starjumps. A lot of them. Apparently, some did 1000 plus. Lol.
2. Attended classes for hours. The coach was strict and funny at the same time.
3. Had to finish up our meals really fast.
4. Woke up very early. And I only managed to sleep for 2 hours on the last night.
5. Given only less than 1 hour before each assessment to revise everything that we learnt in class.
6. Played games. Wet ones.
7. Of course, there was drill under the freaking hot sun.
8. Night hike was cancelled and was replaced with Talent Night. It ended at 3am. =.='
9. Made a few new friends. =]
10. Very limited time given to us campers to change into our full uniforms and to go back and forth from our dorm which was on the third floor to the 'padang kawad'. How tiring.

Anyway, I really wanna' thank a few of the seniors from my school for helping me out throughout the camp. Especially Stella. Thank God you were there. =]

Btw, I was unlucky enough to be the only girl in my group. Grrr! And some stupid incident which happened in class. Damn that pervert.

Bugged Shi Khye and Ong Yi in the bus on the way back to church. Lol. And I tricked them! XD.

No comments: