Friday, March 27, 2009

*sigh*

=[ Went to see Ms Leong this morning. Bad news. No wonder KPN didn't wanna' tell me. I have to take part in the drill competition this Tuesday since it clashes with the choral speaking competition. So 3 of the members had to withdraw from drill.

So I was out of class after recess for the sake to practise drill. *sigh* Have a lot to catch up for the competition. Others practised for like, almost two weeks. And the 3 of us? ONLY 2 FREAKING DAYS!!!

Anyway, changed back into school uniform after that. Bla bla bla, then attended BOM meeting. Pn Woo showed us a video of our inaguration and training camp. The captions made everyone LOL. =]

Went to the beach hall after that. Discussed about OC with the other committee members. Dad was late for 15 minutes to fetch me due to the heavy rain at my house. Skipped GOH traning. Hehe.

Now my fingers are swelling. Too much pressing on those strings. Was worth it though. My playing skills have improved! =]

Will go to school tomorrow for pp practice. Has been some time since I last played. XD.

Btw, thank you so much Victor for lending me your pendrive! =]

Found these pics of ABC 08' in his pendrive. :p

Ta dah! Vivien! Swt.


Lee Sa!


Madam Ivy's daughter. Idk how to spell her name. She's cute!

Should start working on my CK project and moral folio. Haiz.

Before I forget...

Tomorrow! 8.30pm to 9.30pm. Earth Hour. Play your part and switch off your lights! =]

No comments: