Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yours truly was very down with fever yesterday. Yao, that's why I didn't update! Grrr. You are the second Saras! She used to spam a lot. Hmmph!

Now, I'm just stuck with a terrible sore throat and cough. No more fever I guess.

And though I wasn't feeling well yesterday, I had to bear with hours of drill practice. Came back with a raise in my body temperature. =[ So I slept for almost the whole day. Without eating. Left all my work aside. When I was awake, people around started nagging me and asked me to go back to sleep.

I had to polish those uniform parts for the sake of today's drill. How sad. I could have just thrown myself onto the bed and zzzz right away.

PN was so effing worried that I couldn't make it for the competition and the whole team wouldn't be able to participate. I didn't let them down. Can't imagine what will happen if I really didn't turn up.

So I reached school this morning like 6.30am? Boarded the bus. Reached SMK Teluk Bahang. *BNTS moments flashes back* Lol.

Bla, bla, bla. Then it was our turn to enter the field. March, march, march. After that, sat at the side of the field and crapped with people. Then crapped with NLS about lots of stuffs and also NIGAHIGA! Lol.

Back to school. Had our lunch. I ran to Pn Lim to ask for permission to use the music room. I didn't bring any books, and I don't see much point to enter class. XD. So NLS, Theresa and I went to the music room for the rest of the day. And we were late for camp briefing. Heh. At least PN didn't get to her nerves.

Briefing ended at 4pm. Went home. Darn. Today's homework's like a pile. Plus yesterday's. Gawd. But, I finished them! =]

Holy crap, I need water. *waves*

Oh, and btw, gratz to the debating team members once again for being the district champ! =]

No comments: