Wednesday, March 25, 2009

T-E-S-T is over. =]

TEST IS SO FREAKING OVER!

Now I shall have time to sleep, eat, fix my eyes on the tv and pc, etc. Bwahahahaha!

So effing hungry, and I'm having sore throat plus a cough. =[ Can't have coffee. I'm a coffee addict btw. XD.



And seeing this photo made me feel even hungrier. Sis bought ONE for me yesterday. ONLY ONE. Ish.

Just finished the logo for Orientation Camp. Finally. That 'chicken rice' was asking me to change this and that. Grr. Headache.

Most of the people around me aren't feeling well, including myself. Therefore I shall wish those who are sick, GET WELL SOON!

I can't think of anything to post about. Lemme' see what's coming up for the rest of the week.

Today, Wednesday : Watch videos, eat, sleep. =]
Thursday : Nothing on. Probably just music class.
Friday : Get out of school after dismissal. Then back for BOM.
Saturday : Table tennis practice in the morning. Then a meeting for OC. Tuition.
Sunday : Tuition. =[

That would be all I guess. And I'm not staying back till 5.30pm this Friday! Woohoo!

Shall go take a nap now. Yawning non-stop.

Live.
Learn.
Laugh.
Cry.
Die.

No comments: