Thursday, March 26, 2009

Damn. Was asked to see Ms Leong tomorrow together with Vi and Xin. And we freaking don't know why.

Have to bring my daydress to school tomorrow. Informed last minute. Not knowing why, AGAIN. And everyone's so effing frustrated just trying to borrow black shoes. Darn.

Please say no more last minute info. Sigh. Now I have to polish up those uniform parts. =[

P.S Yao, don't shoot me k? You're a kind soul aren't you? Helping me out should be a pleasure! XD.

Anyway, here're two random pics. Heh. =]

If it's not clear enough, FYI, Those are baby scorpions!

And this, a red and white snake. Hah.

Of course, they don't belong to me. Those are my neighbour's. He's a reptile freak. You'll see reptiles at almost every part of his house. Snakes, scorpions, chameleons etc. Weird.

By the way, gratz to Yao, Farha and the other debating team members. Good luck in your finals! =]

Oh well. Shall just end my craps here. Nights all!

No comments: