Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A day full of ssshhhh. Why am I saying so? Apparently, one of my teachers actually said something to my class beyond the rules. *don't think the wrong way* Classmates should know what I mean. Lol. It's not good and not bad at the same time.

Anyway, the fourth formers had their canteen day today. Spent quite a lot of $ since the seniors came chasing after me asking me to buy from them. Went to Ah Piang and her 'batu-ing' members' stall. Trust me, behind-the-scenes ain't a good thing to look at. Hah. But their food was kinda' okay. Tasty, in fact. Su Sian's cupcakes weren't bad too. =]

'Daddy' and Sarah were in school too. And Zaida actually came to visit! I miss you so much!!!!!

Wasn't feeling well in class. Dang. But got well soon after. Though Vivien began to feel sick when my condition was improving. =.='

Had lunch at Greenhall before attending music class. The gamelan thingy is driving me crazy. Getting annoyed by the sounds. Grrr. LPG asked me to help her with some stuff. Another must-keep-quiet business. Piece of cake! XD. Well, I did learnt something new in return.

Stayed back for sports practice. Suckish. I had to sit and didn't even get the chance to do anything. Except crapping with Si Ying. Thank God she was there. Or I would be completely alone. Blah. Should I even attend the next practice? Gawd. I have the faintest idea. *waves bye and dies*

No comments: