Thursday, July 2, 2009

English Language Week.

I was hyper in school today. Heh.

Anyway, Nicole, grats for emerging as champion in the public speaking competition! You were awesome! =)

Got to sit effing front during the public speaking and story telling competitions. Cause' Vi and I were the timekeepers. XD. We accidentally rang the bell before the time limit, so one of the participants ended her speech seconds after the bell rang. But found out soon that her speech was supposed to end at that time since it was short. So it wasn't our fault after all! Lol.

Pn Vasugi decided to let us remain in the hall though we were supposed to be in class for lessons. Well, most of the my classmates didn't bring any books so there was no point in returning for lessons. XD.

Jumble was fun! 2U won! And just like last year, we had to clean the hall after everyone left cause' we were the winners of 2 competitions. =.=' That wasn't a good reason. But Pn Vasugi made us do it.

Violin class today was a lil' frustrating. Thank God Jia Jun was there. My violin's E string snapped. =.=' She sponsored me one. Thanks a lot! Tuning new violins seemed impossible. They just go out of tune once you're done with the tuning. Haih. And the bridges kept coming off.

Two string instruments in a day. My fingers! =(

The school should consider playing songs every morning before assembly. The atmosphere's just so different.

Tomorrow. I'm dreading it. I'm looking forward to it as well.

Can't you just GET A LIFE?!
Just so you know,
you're being immature.

No comments: