Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ice Age 3. Wishes. =)

Listening to Fifteen by Taylor Swift. Kinda' enjoyed listening to country songs lately. =)

Anyway, Dex, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Went out with cousin bro, his friend, and my sis to QB yesterday night. Watched Ice Age 3. *points to the picture above* The movie was hillarious! =) Almost got sore throat. Too much popcorn.

Went for the prefects' interview yesterday after school. I actually forgot that I'm in the choir club. Sorry Pn Lim. XD.

Had table tennis practice this morning in the primary school's hall. Coach treated a few of us 100 plus. Lol. Went for tuition as usual. Jan was there as well. PY and the others had to skip for certain reasons. I was supposed to skip too. But was lazy to attend the heritage briefing thing so I decided to attend tuition! So hardworking of me eh? =)

*looks at student diary*

Shall wish happy advanced birthday to my July friends in this post. XD.

10th -> Angie aka Sis and Wan Xin.
11th -> Phoay Ning.
13th -> Dianah.
27th -> Alwin.

Till then, take care!

No comments: